HOW-TO (In the chart at the bottom of this page, you will find tutorials on all of these steps if you need them):
A. Click on the link to NOODLETOOLS beneath the chart down below. Then create your account, by following these steps:
- Click on Create a personal ID.
- Select: An account linked to a school/library subscription, login, and click on REGISTER.
- Then fill in required information to create your account.
Select our school from the drop down menu.
Select your graduation year from HS from the drop down menu.
Enter your intials: example JD for Jane Doe.
Enter the last four digits of your phone number (if you forget your password you will need this to retrieve it.) Don't know your phone #, use your grad year.
B. When revalidating your student account you will be asked for our school log in enter the following information:
Your Personal ID : Initials+pin example: jd12345
Your Password: Pin+fair example: 12345fair
C. Next create your project, by following these steps:
1. Click on link (top right) for Create a New Project.
2. Select MLA Style, Junior Level.
3. Name your project - example: Research Inquiry - Teacher's Name.
4. Click on Create Project.
*Reminder* you only create one project per assignment. Use that specific folder until the entire project is done.
**Make a new one for the next assignment.**
TUTORIALS - SOME OF THESE HAVE SOUND AND SOME DO NOT.